TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is an elastic, oil/grease resistant, and abrasion-resistant material with a shore hardness of 95A. TPU Plastic has several applicable uses including automotive instrument panels, caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts, footwear, inflatable rafts, and a variety of extruded film, sheet and profile applications. It is also commonly used in mobile phone cases. Our TPU filament is available in different colors and 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
- Flexible elastic material.
- Free from harmful or hazardous materials.
- Excellent flexural fatigue resistance.
- Produces objects with very good layer adhesion.
- Exremely flexible.
- Good tear & abrasion resistance.
- Resistance to Low & High Temperatures from -30 C to +80 C.
- Good Colourability.
- Shall be printed on heat bed.
- Bed adeision is usually very good but in case, Blue Painter’s Tape can be a choice.
|Specific Gravity||1.2 gr/Cm3|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm +/- 0.03 mm 2.85 mm +/- 0.03 mm|
|Printing Information||Nozzle: 210 – 240 C Bed: 40 – 60 C|
|Working Temperature||Withstands up to 80 C.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Diameter:||1.75 mm +/- 0.03mm 2.85 mm +/- 0.03mm|
|Weight:||0.5 Kg / 1.0 Kg (+/- 5% Due to Packaging Variation)|