PA (Nylon) is an incredibly strong, durable, and versatile 3D printing material. Flexible when thin, but with very high inter-layer adhesion, nylon lends itself well to things like living hinges and other functional parts. Nylon filament prints as a bright natural white with a translucent surface, and can absorb color added post process with most common, acid-based clothing dyes or synthetic cloth specific dyes. Nylon filament is extremely sensitive to moisture, so taking drying measures during storage and immediately prior to printing (using desiccant, vacuum, or elevated temperature) is highly recommended for best results. Our PA is a specially formulated 3D printing Nylon filament that comes in a variety of colors and 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
PA (Nylon) 3D Printing Filament
AED 8.00 – AED 63.00
SKU: N/A Category: High Strength Filaments
PA (Nylon) is an incredibly strong, durable, and versatile 3D printing material. Flexible when thin, but with very high inter-layer adhesion, nylon lends itself well to things like living hinges and other functional parts.
- Higher melting temperature for better mechanical strength at higher temperatures.
- Free from harmful or hazardous materials.
- Strong, impact resistant thermoplastic.
- Produces objects with extreme layer adhesion and toughness.
- Flexible when thin.
- Parts can withstand temperatures of up to 80 °C and higher without loosing strength.
- Can absorb color added post process.
- Shall be printed on heat bed.
- Bed adeision with PVA-Based Glues.
|Filament Material||PA (Nylon)|
|Specific Gravity||1.1 gr/Cm3|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm +/- 0.03 mm 2.85 mm +/- 0.03 mm|
|Printing Information||Nozzle: 235 – 270 C Bed: 60 – 80 C|
|Working Temperature||Withstands up to 80 C|
|Color||Standard and Special Colors available|
|Diameter||1.75 mm +/- 0.03 mm 2.85 mm +/- 0.03 mm|
|Weight||0.5 Kg / 1.0 Kg (+/- 5% Due to Packaging Variation)|