PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate Glycol-Modified) is a very strong and versatile material with great thermal resistance. It is the great material for printing mechanical parts. PETG is great for printing large object, because it has almost no warping. PETG filament, is an industrial strength filament with several great features. Figuratively speaking, it combines the ease of use of PLA filament with the strength and durability of ABS filament. First, its strength is much higher than PLA and it is FDA approved for food containers and tools used for food consumption. Unlike ABS filament, it barely warps, and produces no odors or fumes when printed. PET filament is not biodegradable, but it is 100% reclaimable. It’s known for its clarity and is also very good at bridging. Our PETG filaments are available in a wide range of color options and they come in 1.75mm and 2.85 mm diameter.
PETG 3D Printing Filament
AED 7.00 – AED 120.00
PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate Glycol-Modified) is a very strong and versatile material with great thermal resistance. It is the great material for printing mechanical parts. PETG is great for printing large object, because it has almost no warping.
- Higher melting temperature for better mechanical strength at higher temperatures.
- Free from harmful or hazardous materials.
- Low shrinkage rate.
- High rigidity combined with good flex.
- Produces objects with higher toughness.
- Proper for objects with good toughness, higher working and with minimum warping during printing.
- Shall be printed on heat bed.
- Parts can withstand temperatures of up to 80 °C without losing strength.
- Easy to glue with Superglue.
|Specific Gravity||1.27 gr/Cm3|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm +/- 0.03 mm 2.85 mm +/- 0.03 mm|
|Printing Information||Nozzle: 220 – 240 C Bed: 50 – 90 C (Small Parts Can Be Printed Without Heat Bed)|
|Working Temperature||Withstands up to 80 C|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Diameter:||1.75 mm +/- 0.03mm|
|Weight:||0.5 Kg / 1.0 Kg (+/- 5% Due to Packaging Variation)|